029 – The Power of Starting Small to Live Big and Achieve the Things YOU Want in Life, with Betsy Pake
Betsy Pake is an award-winning business achiever, competitive weight lifter and life strategist who hosts the popular podcast The Art of Living Big. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Become A Nutrition Ninja and just released Start Small Live Big. Her mission is to help inspire others to thrive through change by Starting Small. She loves a good tailgate, the smell of the ocean and relaxing with a good book!#PeakPerformers, Betsy shares her story on #TheEntrepYou today! @betsypake Click To Tweet
Betsy and I started things off on the lighter side. I asked her, if you could visit any planet, which one would you choose and why? She retorted, “I have a travel bug. I would visit planet Earth in many more ways than I already have.”
Here are some of the things we discussed:
- What’s the one thing preventing people from living their goal?
- How can we be clear about our vision?
- How did you discover the philosophy of start small live big that you now live by?
- What is the CHASE framework?
- How can someone find more joy when their life isn’t where they want to be?
- What do you want readers of Start Small Live Big to walk away with?
- It doesn’t take much motivation to start small and have big results.
- True success is inward – it brings joy and hapiness.
- We can retrain our brains to bring us back to the source within ourselves.
RESOURCE TO PEAK YOUR PERFORMANCE
Connect with Betsy Pake
Order you Podcast Course NOW and claim 25% OFF
Order Conference Bundle NOW and claim 30% OFF
Support our Sponsors: